Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Old Mc Donald

A little known fact about me is that ever since I was a little girl I have felt a strong draw to the country.  I have always felt that the suburbs was just not the place for me.  I have been feeding this urge of mine lately.  Evan, Emma and I make frequent trips to the horse stables near by.  I have also found a woman who keeps chickens in a neighboring town who is gracious enough to let us come out and run around with her chickens for awhile.  Oh my goodness... I can't even tell you how giddy I get.  How ridiculous is that.  I know nothing of that lifestyle.  I even wonder if my lazy self would even be up for the work and hours involved.  But I would certainly like to give it a try. 

Emma follows in her mommy's footsteps.  She LOVES all animals and is not at all afraid of them.  Evan is a little more timid, especially of larger animals like horses.  However Evan adores chickens and cats. 

So in my little dream world where I am never tiered, know all things farm, keep my life clean, organized, prioritized and balanced it would be in my dream farm house on some land with animals and a huge garden.

Now you know.

Together Nov 2008 056

 

Together Nov 2008 055 Together Nov 2008 051

Together Nov 2008 038 Together Nov 2008 044

4 comments:

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

You are crazy! But more power to your bad self.

Liz said...

You are too funny. You can come over and do my chores any time you feel like it! :)

Julina said...

I have a somewhat similar dream. Let's do it! :)

emilyw said...

I think that's awesome! I hope someday you're able to do it. Maybe in Montana....?