Evan, Emma and I have made some new friends. Maralie and Silas took us to the zoo today. We had a great time. Evan was so funny he would just get to each exhibit, find the animal and then want to be on his way. It was like a Where’s Waldo game. His favorite thing there really was the train. Evan…got to love ‘em. Emma loved everything about the day. She is my animal lover. Unfortunately we only saw the tail end of the majority of the animals we saw. Turns out they were ALL feeling anti-social today. We had fun laughing about it.
Back to our new friends. We met at one of the local parks several weeks back. Maralie and I bonded over the fact that we both enjoyed taking the kids hiking. I was especially excited after I learned that Maralie and her husband are also looking into adoption. James and I had just recently made the decision to pursue expanding our family through adoption and it seemed that everywhere we turned we were receiving confirmations that was the correct choice. I was grateful that Maralie stopped by the park that day.
1 comment:
Loved the zoo, we should do it again so you can see the heads of all the animals!
Post a Comment