I remember when Evan could barely see over the window sill to the outside. Now I marvel at how my baby boy's hands and feet are no longer baby hands and feet. Evan has grown and changed so much in the past year.

We enjoyed celebrating Evan's birthday by having triple berry shortcake and opening presents. Nana and Poppa sent a wonderful block set. Evan however was most delighted by a huge thing of bubbles. Who knew it could be so simple.
Well Evan we wish you a fantastic second year. We look forward to seeing all that you discover and become in the coming year.
This picture was taken on Evan actual birthday. It was Sunday and we were getting ready for church. Don't they both look so cute. You will have to pardon the props it was the only way I could get them to sit still. Yes Emma is holding a squirrel, don't ask.
PHOTO CREDITS
The second photo of Evan was taken by Elizabeth Adams Photography
1 comment:
Look at all that red hair...and those grins. So cute. And speaking of birthdays, happy birthday to you too, Elizabeth. (July 7th, right?)
Post a Comment