Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Family Pictures

I try with desperation to take some quality photos of the kids so I can display them in my house.  The following are real photos from these so called photo shoots.

Together 2008 march 009 Together 2008 march 008

Now you can see why I have given up and gone to a professional.  A huge thank you to Liz for these fabulous pictures.  Enjoy.

together 2061

together 2085 together 2079 together 2068

together 2071

together 2063 together 2064 together 2069

Photo credits

Elizabeth Adams Photography

elizabethadamscreations.com

2 comments:

Nicole Bolinger said...

Those are great pictures!!! I know al about a "wanna be" photo shoot. I have tried them myself. THey go great until your child lears to walk. ANd now there's 2 kids...forget it!!!

The Grays: said...

Wow, look at your little family! How awesome...I just came across your blog. I love the pictures and your children are absolutely beautiful!