My sister tagged me with the following questioner about James and I.
1. What is his name? James E. Thompson
2. Who eats more? What kind of a question is this? Openly we probably eat about the same. But I am a bit of a closet eater so in the end I probably eat more.
3. Who said I love you first? James
4.Who is taller? I am by about an inch
5. Who is smarter? James is extremely smart. He is in school now and even thought he usually only has a few hours a week to study he still is a straight A student.
6. Who is more sensitive? We are equally sensitive.
7. Who does the laundry? It is mostly my responsibility but James pitches in and helps a lot.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed James does. What does this have to do with anything anyway?
9. Who pays the bills? I do
10. Who cooks more? Cooking is how I earn my keep :) Cooking is about the only thing I do really well. Housekeeping, not so much.
11. What meals do you cook together? Like I said...
12. Who is more stubborn? We can't think of a time when one or the other of us was being overly stubborn. So I guess neither of us. (that is probably because James lets me have my way most of the time. What can I say...either I am spoiled or James is even smarter then I thought.)
13. Who is first to admit when they are wrong? Once again James...hum very, very smart.
14. Who has more siblings? James has 5 to my 2
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Despite my comment in question 12 James and I work really well together.
16. What do you like to do together? Other then the obvious...play with he kids, sharing a rare relaxing evening. Time is pretty limited these days. Life before school and kids included good times camping.
17. Who eats more sweets? James has a sweet tooth that never quits.
18. Guilty pleasures? Ice cream
19. How did you meet? James helped me move into my first apartment when I moved to Atlanta. When we finished moving everything in he proceeded to juggle hammers, screwdrivers and other various tools in my front room. Talk about leaving an impression. I am not sure it was a good impression because it took me two years to think of him as more then a friend.
20. Who asked who out first? I am still not sure I have ever been asked on an official date. James had this sly way of inviting me to do things without it actually being considered a date. But to be fair. James invited me to go with he and some friends to a baseball game a few weeks after I moved in.
21. Who kissed who first? James kissed me first.
22. Who proposed? James
23. What is his best feature? He would say his mustache. I say that he has great hands.
24. What is his best quality? I really can't narrow it down. He has amazing integrity. He would give anybody the shirt off his back. He is very down to earth, no pretence with him. He is who he is and he makes no apologies and he doesn't need to impress anyone. He loves me despite all of my weaknesses. He is a wonderful father and provider. I am a really blessed woman! I love you Handsome.
Now I tag... Heather Shepherd, Emily W., Kristen C. and Deborah A. I can't wait to learn more about you.
4 comments:
Nice! You have a good guy!!
Aww...I love reading about how you guys met. I don't think I ever heard the story. I'm glad you two have each other. :)
I've been tagged? Okay...go check out the blog for the results. Oh by the way...I knew most of those great things about you two. Fun to read them again, and a bit more.
I loved this idea! I will definitely do it on my blog! Now... if I can just find the time. :)
Post a Comment