We have really enjoyed eating produce from our garden. All plants did survive Evan's "helping". I am so blessed to have children who LOVE vegetables. As you can see they especially love tomatoes and will eat them like apples right off the vine.

We have also enjoyed picking and eating LOTS of blueberries. We look forward to planting our own blue berry bushes this fall. Evan and Emma would eat blueberries all day long if I would let them. You can only imagine what that does to their diapers.
We broke out the kiddie pool the other day and it was a grand hit.
Evan is so excited that Emma is up and walking now. She is so much more fun. They get along great and love to make each other laugh.
I hope you enjoyed pictures of our summer.
4 comments:
The Thompsons!! How nice to find you out here in the blogging world. Your kids have grown so much since I last see you and boy, do they look like their Dad ;o) How have you two/four been?
Love the pictures! You need to post more often!!
Where did you get your kiddie pool? I love it!
that last picture was a great angle. good pictures!
Post a Comment