I have lived in Douglasville for four years. Right around the corner from us is the Sweetwater Creek state park. In all of the time I lived here yesterday was the second time I have visited the park. It was a lot of fun.
Evan is a born hiker. He loved every minute of it. He was six steps ahead of us and showing us the way.
Obviously it wasn't much of a hike since we could take the stroller.
At the end of one of the trails there are the ruins of a civil was era textile mill. I didn't think that I would get too excited about seeing this but once we got down there it was really, really cool.
Very beautiful
6 comments:
That is really beautiful! I would have loved to see those ruins. I get into that stuff for some reason! Looks like a great family outing, and most improtantly...FREE!
That looks like a wonderful hike for the family. Wish we had places like that here!!!!!
That looks like a wonderful hike for the family. Wish we had places like that here!!!!!
Did you take these pictures? They are so awesome! We've never been there either! It looks so beautiful! Now I'm sure we need to go.
Hey! good to hear from you. Yes, Matt did serve in San Fernando. He is now showing me mission pics and there's one of you with a mustache painted on. Funny! Your kids are adorable!
-Christy
Elizabeth,
I can't find your email address. Could you send it to me so I can send you an invite to see our blog?
Deborah
Post a Comment