Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Have you ever wondered...

 

Evan and Emma have amazing eyelashes.  I would be lying if I said I have never wondered what Evan would look like with mascara.   But I was pretty sure James would not appreciate me satisfying my curiosity.  Well the other day as I was changing Emma and things were particularly quiet in the house.  As every parent knows that is a sure sign that something is going on.  This is what I found.

Together Aug 2008 019

Together Aug 2008 021

It is amazing what the little ones pick up by just watching.  Not bad for a two year old.  And as I suspected just gorgeous. 

2 comments:

Danell said...

Too funny! He looks good! :) Just got a chance to catch up on your blog - it's so fun. You do a great job of keeping it updated and the pictures are awesome.

Nicole Bolinger said...

love it!! So cute! Nora has the longest eyelashes ever too! Maybe I should leave the mascara out for her! ;)