Evan, Emma and I have been enjoying an extended trip visiting family. We first visited my sister Heather and her family in Las Vegas. Wow what transition from trees every where to not a tree in sight. It was fun to see the sky again. Evan and Emma enjoyed getting to know their cousins Haley, Hannah and Emily. Emily who is four I think was hoping Emma was more baby doll like. Emma did not especially appreciate her extra special attention. But I do have to say Emily is a great little mommy.
Hannah Haley Emily
Pictures at the Las Vegas Temple
Fun in the leaves at Nana & Papa's
We made it to Nana's and were immediately struck by the cold weather. It was fun for me to see Colorado during fall again. It is so beautiful with the blue, blue skies, green, green grass and every color in between. We have had fun visiting the Littleton Historical Museum, the play ground and the Zoo. nana was a saint and let me have a whole day by myself. It was WONDERFUL. The only bad thing is that James is not here to enjoy it with us. We are all very excited to have him join us here in a week. We love you daddy!
Littleton Historical Museum
Our Pumpkin and fun with Papa



7 comments:
It looks like you are having a blast on vacation. The kids are absolutely adorable! I hope we get to see you guys again soon. We love you!
Cute!!! I'm glad yall are having a great time!! Fall is so much fun and it's even better when kids are involved. Your kids = precious! Let me know when you are back in town so we can get together!!!
Love ya!
These are so cute! Are you having fun? It looks like you aren't missing GA much. (Except, of course, your hubby.) I am missing you and hoping you enjoy CO for me! :)
Looks like you had a great time. You are gorgeous and those two little ones get cuter and cuter all the time. I love those little grins.
Just checked your blog and it was so fun to see an update. I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys in real life. We miss you but are glad that you are having so much fun!
Elizabeth, I just found your blog through Ashley. It is so fun to see your family. Your kids are soooo cute!
(-Anna Paget)
Hi Elizabeth! What darling kids you have! I just returned from a visit to Colorado myself, the first in years since my parents aren't there anymore, and even got to talk to your mom at church. It was so good to see people again, and remember what a great ward we got to grow up in. I'm so glad that we are back in touch.
Post a Comment