I would just like to express how grateful I am for my wonderful husband. James works SO hard, often he does not get to go to sleep for over 30 hours. I rarely hear him complain or get grumpy. He is committed to furthering his education so he can provide well for his family. He is also committed to living without debt, something I am so grateful for.
James encourages my dreams even when he knows that it is going to take a lot of work on his part to see them fulfilled. James is a saint, mostly because he puts up with me and my quirks. Before we were married I really thought I could be superwoman (not that I was, but I thought it was important that I was superwoman). Two babies later I am definitely sure that I am NOT superwoman. I am sorry for the misrepresentation James but I am so grateful for your love and tenderness as I have been humbled.
James is a wonderful father. Evan and Emma just adore him. I love seeing them play together. They laugh and giggle, run and scream and have a grand time.
In short, I am so blessed to have James in my life. I love you Handsome!!!
4 comments:
SO sweet! BTW, I think you are superwoman! ;)
You are a wonderful example for me. I'm glad to have you as a sis-in-law. I love you guys! BTW, I tagged you so check out my blog. ;)
James is a pretty amazing guy, but who better suited for a pretty amazing woman. I adore you both.
the way i remember things, you are superwoman!
Post a Comment