Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Whew...major accomplishment

James and I will be celebrating our fifth anniversary next July.  This information is significant because for these four and a half years the walls in our house have been in desperate need of new paint.

Several months ago I got a sudden burst of energy and bpainted spots of color all over our living room so I could pick paint colors.  Well shortly after I did that something happened (the kids got sick, I got sick, I don't remember) and the walls remained spotted for several months.

Together 2008 July 052

This is not a great picture, but you get the idea.  Well, nothing like having a little motivation to get a project done.  James and I invited some of his coworkers over for an early Thanksgiving on Monday night.  As all parents of young kids know getting a major project done is a major project in and of itself.  Needless to say I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last week and we were still working on it up to a couple of hours before our guests arrived.  But Oh it feels so great to have it done.

Together Nov 2008 014

Together Nov 2008 015

4 comments:

Julina said...

I'm so happy for you! I completely understand trying to get projects done with the kids. :) The house looks great. I vaguely remember what it looked like when I visited, oh, 5 1/2 years ago. That was when James was still a bachelor. Crazy! Love you guys!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Copngrats, it looks great!

Supershepherds said...

Way to go. Will you come do mine?

emilyw said...

It looks great, Elizabeth! You do good work!