Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Best friends

They just adore one another.

May 2009 012B

May 2009 015B

4 comments:

Liz said...

They look so much alike. They are adorable and sweet. I can't imagine where they would get traits like those!?! :)

Nicole Bolinger said...

So cute!!! I love watching Audrey and Nora play too! They can be BET of friends or WOrst of enemies!! ;) I hope your two are always friends!! ;)

The Stewarts said...

Awww...I think that is awesome that they get along so well! Emma sounds like Mya with the whole no fear thing. I still can't get over how red their hair is! So crazy! :)

Lois Cutler said...

I love your blog. What fun pictures. We were so happy to have you visit. Wish we could have spent more time together. Evan and Emma are adorable and we were both SO impressed with both of you as parents. Two very lucky and blessed children to have you as their daddy and mommie.

Thanks for spending time with us. We love you.

Bishop and Sister Culter