Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our Little Lu Lu Belle

2010 Jun-Aug 019 2010 Jun-Aug 030 2010 Jun-Aug 037

 2010 Jun-Aug 045

The many names of a child who is loved.  I follow in the tradition of my maternal grandfather.  According to my mother she doesn’t remember him calling her by her given name (Jane) until sometime after she graduated from high school.  I don’t remember all of the many crazy names he had for my mom but I know his favorite was Charlie.

Well that being said sweet Emma now has many names, little Emma, Lou, Lu Lu, Lu Lu Belle.  Her given name is Emma Adele (after my grandmother and sister) so where the Lou came from I just don’t know.  In any case she is my sunshine and I tell her that every day.  She knows that is a pretty special title.

Lu Lu is pretty quiet and reserved with a mischievous and fiercely independent side.  She loves to sing and dance but she gets embarrassed easily so you have to hide if you want to watch her.  Lately we have been caring for a 4 year old and a 2 month old.  Emma has eased into being a great little mommy.  Now that she has become less timid she has become a great little helper.

I love you my sweet little snuggler. 

P.S. Our friend in Woodland Hills, CA would you please identify yourself.  I would love to know who you are.  Thanks

4 comments:

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Nice pics! I love the elephant!

Ashley Terry said...

She's so beautiful!!! The picture of her and James is so precious!!

I need to see you soon. I'm gonna message you right now!!

Who am I... said...

Love love, so cute!

Supershepherds said...

Your kids are simply precious. Probably because their mama is just as precious.