Halloween- Trunk-or-treat with our friends Emma B. and Ryan. I have to say Evan was quite a stunning racecar driver and Emma was the sweetest little giraffe.
Spontaneous trip To Birmingham – we had lunch at the Full Moon Barbeque. The kids and I thought the mural of the moon was really fun.
Mommy date to Stone Mountain- On top of the rock. Waiting for the train, they were so excited. Riding the train. Captaining the Duck an amphibious water craft. Enjoying the ride. We had a wonderful day together. I think we covered most major modes of transportation that day. We even stayed for the laser and fireworks show that night. We were exhausted by the end. The kids still haven’t stopped talking about it.
Hike at Sweetwater Creek state park – I have mentioned this place before. We LOVE IT. It is so much fun to take hikes throughout the year and see all of the seasonal changes. It was the most perfect day for a hike. The little one is Ava Marie. We take care of her during the day while her parents are at work. We adore her.
Evan’s invention, “scooters” – Yes those are toy cars taped to his feet. They didn’t last long but it was fun seeing him work through the idea and implementation phase of an invention. Oh and that is a towel on his head. What can I say…he is Evan and I love how unique and creative he is.
Playing in the rain- What kid doesn’t love playing in the rain?
Emma riding the big bike for the first time -
Fun in the kitchen – making apple sauce, making pizza dough, and turtle pancakes,
Firefighter day at the library with our good friends
Helping daddy rebuild the front stairs- we are so proud of the job daddy did on this tough project. Way to go daddy!
Loving Ava Marie
Well…there you have it. A few glimpses into our world this year. Truly living the good life.
3 comments:
Oh, what a sweet family. I can't believe how much they have grown since we "found" each other again. And I have to say, we are so jealous of the red hair. I'm still holding out hope that I'll get one. (:
oh wow...that was quite the update. I can't believe how fast your children have grown! What fun pictures to catch up with...loves!
Great pictures and activities. I so wish we lived closer to you.
Post a Comment