We are so happy that spring has arrived. The weather is beautiful and we are trying to enjoy every minute of it. Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to. Enjoy!
I love being outside. I just wish I could run around and explore with Evan.
Mommy taught me how to blow dandelion puffs. She says that we are going to have a great crop this year because of me. I am not sure what that means but it sure is fun. (BHC - before haircut)
Playing at the park
I'm always on the move. No time for pictures mom. No we are not painting the porch yellow. For those unfamiliar with pollen season in the southeast this is what happens. Pretty crazy... everything is covered with a layer of pollen. For a couple of weeks everything is yellow. (AHC - after haircut)
No comments:
Post a Comment