Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome

Thank you for joining us on our new blog site.  My sister has a new blog design business and has done a fantastic job of jazzing up our site, something I just never seemed to have the time or patients to do.  Thank you Heather.  Take a look at her portfolio by clicking on the Blogger Couture link in the side bar.

It has been some time since I have been able to post.  Life just gets away from me sometimes.  So look forward to some wonderful new posts and pictures.  Spring is here and we are having so much fun.  We hope you visit often and enjoy reading about our new adventures.

Emma 8-10 months 050  Evan Year one 21 mos 005

1 comment:

Ashley Terry said...

E-Liz!! The blog is super cute - just like your family!!!!

I know I need to come and see yall soon. It's been waaaaay to long!