For those of you check in with us from time to time we are planning on going private in the future. If you are interested in an invitation to continue visiting us please email us or leave your email address in a comment.
We love all of you and hope you will continue being a part of our lives.
8 comments:
ME! ME! rlgeoadams@gmail.com
Me too! I think you already have my email, but here's the one I'd like you to send the invite to: theldsfamily@gmail.com
love keeping up with you! mikebestfamily@gmail.com
I must keep keeping up!
katherinedale@gmail.com
please include me! :)
danellbachrach@yahoo.com
I absolutely want to stay connected to your blog. I just read your last post. I'm sorry you're in that dark spot right now. I love you and hope that you'll find your way out and into a place where you will once again (or maybe for the first time) see yourself as the beautiful, amazing and wonderful mother, friend, sister, wife, daughter, child of God that you are.
I would love to still read your blog!
my e-mail is annarfrost(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment