I just want to thank all of you who have expressed support and encouragement since my last post. I am really grateful that you took the time to reach out to me when I needed it.
It was very difficult for me to express in a public forum what I have been going through. However since the last post a few things have changed (medication) and I am feeling much more myself. It is going to take some time to come to grips with all of this. But I look forward to many more upbeat posts in the future.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
2 comments:
Dear my beautiful E-Liz,
You are wonderful and amazing and I love you to pieces!! I'm glad you are feeling better, and know that no matter what, you have a loving cheering section right behind you (Even if I don't get to see you as much as I'd like!) Low points are hard, but it makes the high points that much more beautiful - Like you!
I love you!
Ashley
I am so happy that you are feeling more yourself. Ashley is right, you have a huge cheering section right behind you...there are so many people that love and care for you, you will never be alone! xoxo
Post a Comment