Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Little Miss Clean

Together March April 2009 044 Together March April 2009 047 Together March April 2009 048 Together March April 2009 049 Together March April 2009 052 Together March April 2009 051

So the other day Emma and I were finishing the dishes.  After I wiped down the sink Emma grabbed the cloth and started wiping down the counter.  Then she moved to the window sill, then the window, cleared out the cabinet, wiped it down, and reorganized it.  Mind you she did all of this on her own with no prompting by me.  All I can say is I hope this is a trend that continues.  She certainly didn't get this from me.

3 comments:

Liz said...

She is totally adorable. Get that girl in gymnastics. Look at her extension!

Jenni S said...

Wow, that is great! What a cute little helper.

emilyw said...

These photos are just great! She is such a pretty girl. She'll have to teach my kiddos how to do that detail cleaning. :)