Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

6th picture of the 6th folder

I have been tagged.  You may have seen this before.  Go to your picture files, go to the sixth folder and then insert the sixth picture into your post.  Then explain what is happening in your picture.  Here it goes.

Haley's Baptism weekend 007

Definitely not the best quality photo.  However two very rare sightings are captured in this photograph, James clean shaven and James in a suit.  This is a picture taken at my niece Haley's baptism.  We were grateful to have the opportunity to fly out to Las Vegas and share this special time with Haley and my side of the family.  The other two people in the photo are my brother-in-law Mike and my third little niece Emily.

I now tag Danell, Shay, Heather and Julina.

2 comments:

Mothership said...

You have beautiful skin.

Nicole said...

Yikes, I wouldn't even known that was James. I've never seen him like that. In a suit, I do think so. But without a beard, never!

I have promised myself to be a better blog-friend again. Come by and visit mine ;o) Please tell James Hi!