A--Attached or Single: Very attached to my fantastic husband James
B--Best Friend: James
C--Cake or Pie: Cake - Fruit pie al a mode
D--Day of Choice: They all seem to meld together
E--Essential Item: chocolate
F--Favorite Color: blue, brown
G--Greatest Accomplishment: being a part of creating two wonderful children
H--Hometown: Littleton, Colorado
I--Indulgences: James bought me three massages for our anniversary this year. Can't wait till our next anniversary!
J--January or July: July - because it is my birth month
K--Kids: one boy, one girl
L--Life is incomplete without: My husband and kids
M--Marriage Date: July 17, 2004
N--Number of Siblings: Five - 2 sisters. I am in the middle
O--Oranges or Apples: Fuji apples
P--Phobias or fears: having anything cover my face
Q--Quotes: "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."
R--Reason to Smile: Hilarious and wonderful children
S--Season: Spring - Autumn, I just can't get enough of the chill in the air. The changing colors. The anticipation of the holidays. Playing in the leaves.
T--Tag 5 Friends: anyone who has the time and would like to share.
U--Unknown fact about me: I broke both of my arms at the same time when I was seven
V--Very favorite store: I am not a fan of stores but I would love to have a house that looks like it came straight out of a Pottery Barn catalogue.
W--Worst habit: I rarely finish anything. I have all sorts of started projects waiting to be finished.
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: X-ray - Ultra sound showed me my first glimpses of Evan & Emma
Y--Your favorite food: Thai, Chinese, Japanese
Z--Zoo animal: Elephant
3 comments:
Super cute picture!
THat was so fun to read! YOur kids are darling and you look as beautiful as ever! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out.
you've been tagged! check out our blog...
Post a Comment